The STL (Standard Tessellation Language or STereoLithography) file format is the most commonly used format for 3D printing.
When used with a 3D slicer, it allows a computer to communicate with the 3D printer hardware, printing a model.
Since its humble beginnings, many CAD software packages have adopted and supported the STL file format.
It is a 3D printing process and corresponding file type created by Chuck Hull at 3D Systems in the 1980s. It is for rapid prototyping, 3D printing, and computer-aided manufacturing.
Articulated Plesiosaurus Turtle STL File Attribution
Download this FREE fun and cute easy-to-print articulated Plesiosaurus Turtle STL.
This print-in-place STL was created by ENDK7. He says he found his inspiration in the Pokemon Lapras.
You get 3 Shell designs which are swappable.
You are authorized to:
- Print and use the 3D prints of the 3D model for private use, in unlimited quantity;
- Share the images of your 3D prints of the 3D model on communication media such as social networks or websites.
What is not allowed:
- No commercial use or public sharing of the 3D model;
- No modification or adaptation of the 3D model for public sharing or sale;
- No distribution, sale, donation, or exchange of the digital files of the 3D model.
Under the following terms:
- Cults3D licenses are protected under Creative Commons (4.0 Licencia Internacional) Attribution-NonCommercial
Plesiosaurus Turtle STL Printing Settings Recommendation
- A leveled bed is required for a nice result
- 3 walls
- 10-25% infill
- No supports
- Raft or brim if you have adhesion issues
- He recommends activating the Z-jump 0.3-0.5mm for more safety
Once you’ve finished downloading the STL File, follow these steps:
- Use appropriate software to unzip the 3D-printed turtle file (if the file is in .zip or .rar format).
- Import the file (or any other 3D printable format) into your preferred 3D slicer program.
- Adjust your slicer’s necessary settings to prepare the 3D printing process and generate the final G-Code.
- Transfer the G-Code to your 3D printer using methods such as an SD card, USB connection, WiFi, or any other suitable means.
3D Printing File Contribution
We invite all the Creators and artists to share some of your creations and help us build an excellent Free STL File library.
In exchange, we will put your info, website, and social media so people can see and buy other creations from you. No file is too small or complicated (they can be parts, mods, props, or whatever you want to share).
Please email us at email@example.com with the subject (STL Creator Contribution) with your contact information, such as your social media (IG, TikTok, Youtube, etc.). To receive your well-deserved recognition from us & the community.