The STL (Standard Tessellation Language or STereoLithography) file format is the most commonly used format for 3D printing.
When used with a 3D slicer, it allows a computer to communicate with the 3D printer hardware, printing a model.
Since its humble beginnings, many CAD software packages have adopted and supported the STL file format.
It is a 3D printing process and corresponding file type created by Chuck Hull at 3D Systems in the 1980s. It is for rapid prototyping, 3D printing, and computer-aided manufacturing.
Star Wars Lightsaber File Attribution
Download this FREE Star Wars lightsaber file model created by LEFABSHOP for Star Wars enthusiasts.
It is a fully customizable lightsaber that you can bring to life through 3D printing!
Now, you have the power to choose your side, print your very own weapon, and embark on thrilling battles with your friends!
You are authorized to:
- Share — copy, distribute, and communicate the material by any means and in any format;
- Adapt — remix, transform, and create from the material for use.
What is not allowed:
- No sharing or adaptation without attribution;
- No sharing or adaptation under different conditions;
- No commercial use.
Under the following terms:
- Cults3D licenses are protected under Creative Commons (4.0 Licencia Internacional) Attribution-NonCommercial
Once you’ve finished downloading the STL File, follow these steps:
- Use appropriate software to unzip the Star Wars lightsaber file model (if the file is in .zip or .rar format).
- Import the file (or any other 3D printable format) into your preferred 3D slicer program.
- Adjust your slicer’s necessary settings to prepare the 3D printing process and generate the final G-Code.
- Transfer the G-Code to your 3D printer using methods such as an SD card, USB connection, WiFi, or any other suitable means.
3D Printing File Contribution
We invite all the Creators and artists to share some of your creations and help us build an excellent Free STL File library.
In exchange, we will put your info, website, and social media so people can see and buy other creations from you. No file is too small or complicated (they can be parts, mods, props, or whatever you want to share).
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject (STL Creator Contribution) with your contact information, such as your social media (IG, TikTok, Youtube, etc.). To receive your well-deserved recognition from us & the community.