The STL (Standard Tessellation Language or STereoLithography) file format is the most commonly used format for 3D printing.
When used with a 3D slicer, it allows a computer to communicate with the 3D printer hardware, printing a model.
Since its humble beginnings, many CAD software packages have adopted and supported the STL file format.
It is a 3D printing process and corresponding file type created by Chuck Hull at 3D Systems in the 1980s. It is for rapid prototyping, 3D printing, and computer-aided manufacturing.
Unveil a new layer of spine-chilling ambiance this Halloween with our Tomb Lamp STL, masterfully designed by the renowned TOLGAAXU.
This unique piece intricately captures the eerie essence of a haunted graveyard, making it an ideal centerpiece for your spooky festivities. Whether placed on a porch, in a dimly lit corner, or right beside your jack-o’-lanterns, this lamp is sure to send shivers down your spine.
The design is optimized for hassle-free 3D printing, ensuring a smooth creation process. Illuminate your Halloween like never before with this bewitching Tomb Lamp. Download now and let the haunting begin!
You are authorized to:
- Share — copy, distribute and communicate the material by any means and in any format;
- Adapt — remix, transform and create from the material.
What is not allowed:
- No sharing or adaptation without attribution;
- No commercial use.
The terms of this license are defined by Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0).
3D Printing Settings
CREALITY CR-10 SETTINGS
- 0.15mm Layer
- %10 infill
- Support 70 Degrees
- 200 nozzle
- 60 bed
- 10 Hours Printing time
Once you’ve finished downloading your Tomb Lamp model:
- Use appropriate software to unzip the archive (if the file is in .zip or .rar format).
- Import the file into your preferred 3D slicer program.
- Adjust all the necessary settings in your slicer to prepare the 3D printing process and generate the final G-Code.
- Transfer the G-Code to your 3D printer using methods such as an SD card, USB connection, WiFi, or any other suitable means.
3D Printing STL File Contribution
We invite all the STL Creators and artists to share some of your creations and help us build an excellent Free STL File library.
In exchange, we will put your info, website, and social media so people can see and buy other creations from you. No file is too small or complicated (they can be parts, mods, props, or whatever you want to share).
Please email us at email@example.com with the subject (STL Creator Contribution) with your contact information, such as your social media (IG, TikTok, Youtube, etc.). To receive your well-deserved recognition from us & the community.