The STL (Standard Tessellation Language or STereoLithography) file format is the most commonly used format for 3D printing.
When used with a 3D slicer, it allows a computer to communicate with the 3D printer hardware, printing a model.
Since its humble beginnings, many CAD software packages have adopted and supported the STL file format.
It is a 3D printing process and corresponding file type created by Chuck Hull at 3D Systems in the 1980s. It is for rapid prototyping, 3D printing, and computer-aided manufacturing.
Star Wars Stormtrooper Keychain File Attribution
Download this FREE Star Wars Stormtrooper Keychain STL & OBJ file model created by THEPRINT3D-BOY for dark-side followers and let everyone know where your loyalties lie in the cosmic battle!
What you will download is a passwordless .zip file that includes file formats:
- OBJ & STL.
- Model Images.
- The Model is detailed and scalable so you can edit the size to your preference for your 3D Printer.
You are authorized to:
- Print and use the 3D prints of the 3D model for private use, in unlimited quantity;
- Share the images of your 3D prints of the 3D model on communication media such as social networks or websites.
What is not allowed:
- No commercial use or public sharing of the 3D model;
- No modification or adaptation of the 3D model for public sharing or sale;
- No distribution, sale, donation, or exchange of the digital files of the 3D model.
Under the following terms:
- Cults3D licenses are protected under CULTS – PRIVATE USE
3D Printing File Contribution
We invite all the Creators and artists to share some of your creations and help us build an excellent Free STL File library.
In exchange, we will put your info, website, and social media so people can see and buy other creations from you. No file is too small or complicated (they can be parts, mods, props, or whatever you want to share).
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject (STL Creator Contribution) with your contact information, such as your social media (IG, TikTok, Youtube, etc.). To receive your well-deserved recognition from us & the community.