The STL (Standard Tessellation Language or STereoLithography) file format is the most commonly used format for 3D printing. When used with a 3D slicer, it allows a computer to communicate with the 3D printer hardware, printing a model.
Since its humble beginnings, many CAD software packages have adopted and supported the STL file format. It is a 3D printing process and corresponding file type created by Chuck Hull at 3D Systems in the 1980s. It is for rapid prototyping, 3D printing, and computer-aided manufacturing.
DnD Knight STL Attribution
You can now get this detailed DnD knight of Dungeons and Dragons for FREE, created by F_SCULPTING, to enhance your DnD action figure collection.
You are authorized to:
- Share — copy, distribute, and communicate the material by any means and in any format
What is not allowed:
- No sharing, no adaptation without attribution
- No modification
- No commercial use
Under the following terms:
- Cults3D licenses are protected under Creative Commons (4.0 Licencia Internacional) Attribution-NonCommercial
Once you’ve finished downloading your Dungeons and Dragons Knight, follow these steps:
- Use appropriate software to unzip the archive (if the file is in .zip or .rar format).
- Import the STL or OBJ file (or any other 3D printable format) into your preferred 3D slicer program.
- Adjust all the necessary settings in your slicer to prepare the 3D printing process and generate the final G-Code.
- Transfer the G-Code to your 3D printer using methods such as an SD card, USB connection, WiFi, or any other suitable means.
3D Printing STL File Contribution
We invite all the STL Creators and artists to share some of your creations and help us build an excellent Free STL File library.
In exchange, we will put your info, website, and social media so people can see and buy other creations from you. No file is too small or complicated (they can be parts, mods, props, or whatever you want to share).
Please email us at email@example.com with the subject (STL Creator Contribution) with your contact information, such as your social media (IG, TikTok, Youtube, etc.). To receive your well-deserved recognition from us & the community.