Voxelab Aquila 3D Printer Review
Voxelab Aquila 3D Printer Main Features:
- Body: Voxelab Aquila has an aluminum body with a sturdy structure. Forget about shaking when printing.
- Reliable accessories: It has a silent stepper motor, 32-bit silent motherboard, and mega-flat carborundum glass bed.
- Screen: Voxelab Aquila comes with a 4.3-inch color screen with a rotary knob and a user-friendly UI interface.
- Large Build Volume. Aquila offers a build volume of 220*220*250mm. Also, It allows you to print 3D objects at similar sizes as Creality Ender 3s, Anycubic Mega S, and others ($250-300 printers).
- Open-Source Design, which supports DIY 3D printer requirements.
- Filament Auto-Feeding: The enhanced feeding module of Voxelab Aquila ensures stable feeding.
- Supported Softwares: Cura / Simplify 3D / VoxelMaker
- Supported Filaments: PLA, ABS, PETG, ASA.
- Firmware: Aquila has thermal protection, and BL touch support features. In addition, you can download the latest firmware here.
- Customization: Aquila H32 Eclipse compatible codes are now available on GitHub. For that reason, you may custom modify your printer freely.
Voxelab Aquila Important Details
Screen with Knob
With this color screen, you can set up 3D print tasks and control your Aquila simply by rotating the spindle.
Its mechanical life is longer than any touchscreen.
Thanks to its carbon-silicon crystal glass bed, it heats up in only 5 minutes.
Thus, this feature helps quickly achieve modeling without causing any wrapping.
With its solid metal body, Aquila won’t shake while printing.
This is a great printer for beginners to use. Also, all printing lines are concealed.
Voxelab Aquila has a smart feature that resumes printing if a sudden power failure happens.
Whenever you fix the power issue, you can carry on printing with a click of a button on the screen.
The all-in-one novel XY axis adjuster allows the belt to be easily tightened.
These are critical for making prints without ringing or muting detail on sharp corners.
High Standard V Profile
V profile pulley ensures steady motion, low noise, and wear resistance.
It also helps extend the machine’s service life.
32-bit Silent Motherboard, Silent Stepper Motor, and an easy-to-customize firmware.